[svpVideo v=1] Welcome to The Mental Game. In this presentation, we’re going to be covering four intriguing attitudes of successful entrepreneurs. You may not even want to call these attitudes; you might want to call them characteristics or traits or behaviors, or even habits. But I thought it would be cool to look […]
[svpVideo v=1] Once you can recognize the inner critic, you can learn to control it. The way that you interpret challenges, obstacles, or criticism that you face is up to you. But this is the most challenging step for most people. It is difficult to reframe the voice when you have well-grooved patterns. The way […]
These mindsets also reveal themselves to us later in life.
Think back to someone you know in high school who had everything going well for them. They were intelligent, talented, and personable, and seemed to have everything in order. But in recent years, you reconnect with this person on social media or at a high school reunion.
You’re shocked to learn that their life took off early and then seems to have fizzled out or stagnated.
Most likely, this is a person who has a fixed mindset and could not continue growing and evolving in the way that you’d expected.
On the other hand, if you reconnect with someone who has a growth mindset, they might have gone on to achieve more than you ever expected.
The person may not have seemed like the type who was bound for great things, but over time, they might have started a business or achieved great success elsewhere.
Mindset is situational.
You may use one or the other mindsets in certain situations, as well as at different times of your life.
For example, when you’re facing a new situation where you’re unsure of yourself and not confident, you’re more likely to adopt a fixed mindset.
You may adopt more of a growth mindset in activities where you’re more engaged or experienced.
In any case, defaulting to a fixed mindset, whether situationally or for a large portion of your life, can limit your success, health, and happiness in the long-term.
1. Mindset of the Entrepreneur Positive Attitude Passion Action Taker Embrace Change Determination-Persistence-Relentless Willing to take Failure as Feedback – Caleb Wojcik The Why – The Big Picture Patience but actiontaker – Hector Cuevas Willingness to Learn Willingness to Listen and Share with Others
2. Mindset of the Entrepreneur Imperfect Action is better than no Action Jane Gardner
3. Positive Attitude Passion Action Taker Embrace Change Persistence Failure as Feedback The “Big Why” Patience Willingness to Learn
4. Willingness to Listen
5. Listen to your Market
6. On the Internet, it’s easy to find people asking questions, commenting, sharing content, and giving their opinions
7. These websites are a goldmine of opportunity for marketers.
8. If you can find out where your target market is talking, all you need to do is listen.
9. They’ll tell you everything you need to know in order to connect them to products and services they need.
10. Online forums and question-and-answer sites help you in a number of ways. You can use them to discover what topics are hot right now.
11. On forums and question sites, you can find good respondents for your surveys and other market research.
12. A Smart Entrepreneur does regular listening to the market to see what the customer wants!
13. Find out where your target market hangs out online and then join the discussion.
14. Start by identifying your audience as thoroughly as possible.
15. You can also do a survey asking your current customers about their online activities or where they like to interact with their favorite brands.
16. Wherever that is, become a fly on the wall and soak it in. If you listen well, you’ll gather a treasure trove of information.
17. The ability to listen to the market and understand its pain and problems will help you in your success as an Entrepreneur.
18. Listening to your Market is a Trait of the Successful Entrepreneurial Mindset
19. Mindset of the Entrepreneur Develop your Success Mindset” at http://jgtips.com/smindset Subscribe to Solopreneur Success Strategies channel at http://jgtips.com/youtube
By three methods we may learn wisdom
First, by reflection which is noblest
Second by imitation which is easiest.
And third by experience which is the bitterest.
The internet is full of great training programs
The real challenge is deciding which one is best for you.
Solopreneur Success Strategies Mindset Monday at http://jgtips.com/mindset. The Fear of Success as a reason for inaction.
On today’s Solopreneur Success Strategies, i talk about the Fear of Success as a reason for inaction for an Entrepreneur. ;Yes, there can be a fear of success that leads to inaction and procrastination. I mention some of the ways to remove the fear of success to get you into action. Imperfect action is better than no action.
Besides the mindset training offer at http://jgtips.com/mindsettrain, I have a “Develop the Success Mindset” report for reading at http://jgtips.com/smindset.
Welcome, i’m jane gardner of https://jane-gardner.com/programs and here on Solopreneur Success Strategies, I will be talking about entrepreneurial mindset on Mindset Monday to get the week started; On Get your Message Out Tuesday, I will be talking about your website, your brand and your social media marketing to connect with your customers then on World Domination Wednesday, i talk about you and your customers; how to find them, keep them and make them your raving fans; On Jack or Jill of all Trades, I talk about the skills and knowledge you need in your Solopreneur business and on Freebie Fridays, its all about free software and tools to help you save time, money and be more productive in your business. Systems Saturday is all about business systems to help free up your time to do business instead of working in your business. Strategy Sunday is all about your Goals, Vision, Lifestyle Business strategy and creating a Business Plan that fits your lifestyle instead of you fitting your business plan. Being a Solopreneur is a challenging but fulfilling lifestyle and to be successful you have to wear many hats in your business so lets’ get started.